MICAT 2019 application form – MICAT application for the December exam has already been started from August 24, 2018. The application form for the February exam will be available from January 3, 2019. MICAT will be conducted twice a year; i.e. MICAT 1 and MICAT 2. The entrance test is held for the admission of aspiring candidates into Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDMC) at Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. The application form is available online and can be filled online only. Before getting started with the filling up of application form, candidates need to make sure that they have a valid e-mail address and contact number.
MICAT 2019 Application Form Important Schedule
|MICAT I Schedule|
|S.No.||Name of the Event||Date Assigned|
|1||MICAT I Registration will commence from||24th August 2018|
|2||MICAT I Registration ends on||20th November 2018|
|3||Admit Card will be issued on||26th November 2018|
|4||Exam Date – MICAT 2019 (I)||1st December 2018|
|5||Result to be announced on||18th December 2018|
|MICAT II Schedule|
|S.No.||Name of the Event||Date Assigned|
|1||MICAT II Registration will commence from||3rd January 2019|
|2||MICAT II Registration ends on||30th January 2019|
|3||Admit Card will be issued on||4th February 2019|
|4||Exam Date – MICAT 2019 (II)||9th February 2019|
|5||Result to be announced on||19th February 2019|
MICAT 2019 Application Form Some Important Details
- To avoid any last minute hassle, candidates must fill up and submit the application form before the last date.
- The application form will be available to the candidates in online mode.
- Candidates must keep their marksheets and certificates handy at the time of filling up the application form.
- They will also have to upload their latest coloured passport size photograph as well as signature in the format prescribed by the exam authority.
- Candidates will also be required to submit their personal information, academic details, work experience details, to name a few.
Application Fee: MICAT 2019 Application Form
- The application fee to be paid in order to complete the application process is Rs.1985.
- The application fee can either be paid online or offline.
- Those who are paying online can use modes like credit/debit card, Net Banking, e-wallets.
- Those who are paying offline can pay through Demand Draft sent in favour of MICA payable at Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
How to Apply for MICAT 2019 Application Form
- Registration: The first step will be of registration. The candidates first need to register themselves with the official site to apply for MICAT 2019. To continue with the process, they will have to provide a valid E-Mail ID along with contact number. After the registration process is successfully completed, login ID and password will be sent on the registered E-mail ID.
- Filling up the Application Form: After the registration has been successfully done, candidates will have to login to their account using their registration number and password. They will also have to provide personal, academic and work experience related details.
- Venue Selection: While filling up the application form, candidates will be required to choose some centres from the options available in order to take the entrance test. They also need to choose a city from the available options, where their Group Discussion and Personal Interview round will take place.
- Exam Selection: Candidates will be required to mention the details of the entrance exam for which they are going to appear.
- Uploading Scanned Images: Candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their latest passport size coloured photograph and their signature in the format that has been prescribed by the exam organising body.
- Payment of Application Fee: A certain amount of fee has to be paid to complete the application form fill up process. They can pay the fee through modes like credit/debit card, Net Banking, e-wallets.
Candidates, who are comfortable in the offline mode, can get the application form from the University campus or download it from the website and take a print out of the same. They can fill it up properly with all the required details and send the MICAT 2019 application form with a Demand Draft from any nationalized bank to the official address.