AILET Application Form 2020 available from the 15th of January, 2020. The application form for AILET 2020 has been released by the National Law University, Delhi. Candidates must note that the application form available in online mode. The candidates will be able to submit the application form till the 30th of April, 2020. Candidates will fill up the application form to take the entrance test in order to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. AILET 2020 will be held in the 31st of May, 2020.
Candidates must know that they need to be very careful while filling up the application form. Once they submit the application form, they will not be given any chance to make any changes in it. In addition to this, candidates also must read the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidates who are found ineligible for the entrance test; their application will be rejected even in the later stage. Candidates also must note that the facts and figures in this article are mentioned as per last year’s data; these may change. However, every datum will be updated in this article accordingly.
AILET Application Form 2020 Important Dates (Tentative
|Events AILET 2020||Dates(Announced)|
|Notification to be issued||14th of November 2019|
|Registration process commences||15th of January 2020|
|Registration process ends||30th of April 2020|
|Application process commences||15th of January 2020|
|Application process ends||30th of April 2020|
|AILET 2020 application fee payment commences||15 of January 2020|
|AILET 2020 application fee payment ends||30 of April 2020|
AILET Registration 2020
In order to apply for the entrance examination, candidates will first be required to register themselves with the official website. The AILET registration 2020 process has been started from 15th January, 2020. Candidates will be required to enter the valid mobile number and e-mail ID in their user registration form. Candidates will also have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph as well as signature in either .jpg,.gif or .bmp format. The size of the scanned images must not exceed 150 KB. In the last step, candidates will have to pay the application fee. They must not forget taking a printout of the filled up application form.
Steps of Filling up AILET Application Form 2020
The steps to fill up the AILET 2020 application form are mentioned herein below:
- They will first have to visit the official website of AILET.
- Upon visiting there, they will have to click on to “Create New Account” button. They will be asked to fill the required details into User Registration Form.
- After they enter all the details, they will have to click on to the “Registration” button.
- The candidates will need to click on the “Confirm” button. But, before that they must check all the details that are filled.
- The first page displayed after logging in will be “Application Locker”.
- Candidates will find a list of colleges, they will have to click on NLU and proceed with selecting the course and click on “Apply” button.
- Candidates must fill all the details in the application form.
- They will now have to click on to “Save/Continue to payment” button.
- By clicking on “Make Payment”, they will be able to pay the application fee.
- The candidates will receive a notification of successful submission of the application form in their registered E-mail ID.
- Candidates will be able to printout of the acknowledgement slip from their E-mail ID.
Application Fee: AILET 2020
Candidates must check the application structure before they proceed for the payment. The fee of the AILET 2020 application form is different for various categories of candidates. The fee can be paid through both online or offline modes, according to the candidates’ convenience.
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 1050|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 1050|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs. 3050|
|Kashmiri Migrants||Rs. 3050|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||Free|
Click Here for online Registration of AILET 2020
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must check the AILET eligibility criteria 2020 before they proceed for filling up the application form. They can take a quick look at the eligibility criteria mentioned below and see if they match each of this.
For AILET UG Programme:
- The candidate’s age has to be less than 20yrs as on 1st July, 2020.
- Candidates must have qualified the standard 10+2 from any recognized board.
- They must have obtained 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates, who are appearing for 10+2 examination, will be allowed to apply.
For AILET PG Programme:
- A candidate should have cleared his/her LL.B. or equivalent degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST/PH candidates need to have 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing in their final year of LL.B. may also apply for it.
For Ph.D Programme:
- Candidates need to have Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized university with a total of 55% marks.
- Candidates from reserved categories need to have 50% marks in an equivalent examination.
Candidates must keep on checking the articles of this site in order to find the updated dates and information about AILET 2020.