NEET 2019 Application Form will be available to candidates from November 1, 2018. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is basically a national level entrance test for medical & dental aspirants, conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). NEET exam which is conducted for admission into all medical institutes of India that pursue a Bachelor degree MBBS and BDS. Candidates, who want to take admission in MBBS, BDS & AYUSH programs in India, would need to take NEET test. The NEET UG scores are accepted by various government and private colleges and universities across the country. Details regarding NEET Application Form 2019 which also include fees, dates, eligibility criteria and process to apply are mentioned in this article.
NEET 2019 Application Form Important Schedule
|Events of NEET||Schedule|
|Online Application Form release date||November 1, 2018|
|Last date of filling up the online application form||November 30, 2018|
|NEET 2019 application form correction window||To be notified|
|NEET 2019||May 5, 2019|
Details about NEET 2019 Registration
Some of the details about NEET 2019 registration that candidates should know are:
- The application form will be available in online mode.
- The application form will be released on November 1, 2018 by National Testing Agency.
- A single candidate cannot fill up and submit multiple application forms.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The size of photograph should be between 10KB to 100KB and signature size should not be more than 20KB.
- If any correction needs to be done, candidates will be able to make it at the time of correction period.
- The NEET correction facility will be open in the month of December 2018.
- The correction facility will be made available only for certain areas.
- Any kind of correction in the uploaded images will be informed to the candidates through E-mail or SMS and they will also be able to find it in their login.
- Candidates will not have to send any printout of the confirmation page to the exam organising authority.
NEET 2019 Application Fee
Mentioned herein below are the details about the NEET 2019 application fee:
- Candidates will be able to make payment of the NEET 2019 application fee
- They can make the payment through debit/credit card, net banking, UPI or E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- The application fee for different categories are as follows:
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST & PH||Rs. 750/-|
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Each of the candidates need to make sure that they go through the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria before they get started with the form fill up process. They need to be aware of the fact that if they are found to be not matching with the eligibility criteria, there are fair chances that their application form may get rejected. Here are the eligibility criteria that the candidates have to fulfil:
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be allowed to apply for the entrance test.
- The minimum age of the candidate has to be 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
- Candidates, who fall under the general category, their upper age limit will have to be 25 years, while for SC, ST and OBC candidates the age has not to be more than 30 years on the date of test.
- The aspiring candidates must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have had physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology and English subjects in the qualifying test.
- General category candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks, PH category candidates must have had obtained 45% marks and for the SC/ST & OBC candidates it is 40% marks for in the PCB stream.
- Candidates, who are appearing for 12th boards, also may apply.
Steps to Apply for NEET 2019 Application Form
- The first step is of visiting the official website of NEET.
- A new page will open up, in which candidates will be required to read all the instructions very carefully.
- They will come across a button ‘“Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”. They will have to click on it.
- They will have to enter all the required registration information and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After the completion of the registration process, they will have to login again with their registration number as well as password.
- Other details like personal, communication, exam centre, qualification, etc., have to be filled in.
- At this stage, they will be required to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the format prescribed by the exam organising authority.
- After the scanned images are uploaded, they will have to go through the “Make Payment” section.
- They will have to choose the mode of payment, which include debit card, credit card or net banking in order to pay the application fee.
- After paying the fee, they have to click on “Print Confirmation Page” button and take printout of the page to use in future.
Candidates must fill up the NEET 2019 application form with every required details and check it thoroughly before submitting the same.