TISSNET 2019 Application Form – TISS National Entrance Test is has been live for the candidates from 30th October 2018 till 10th December 2018. The conducting body of this entrance test is Tata Institute of Social Science. This entrance exam is for all those candidates who want to pursue their post-graduation which include MA in Human Resources Management (HRM), and Labour Relations (LR), M.Sc, M.P.H etc. from any of the four campuses of TISS in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Tuljapur. Candidates will be able to fill up the application form online and they will be required to make payment of Rs.1030 as application fee. To pay the application fee, they can choose various modes like credit card/debit card or net banking. However, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before they start filling up the application form. Those who are found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria must know that their application form may get rejected. They also need to make sure that they go through all the instructions while filling up the application. However, to fill up the application form, candidates will first need to go through the TISSNET 2019 registration process.
How to Register for TISSNET 2019
In order to know how to register for TISSNET 2019, candidates must check the steps mentioned below:
- The foremost thing that the candidates are required to do is that of visiting the official website of TISS.
- On visiting the site, they will come across a link for the application form.
- The next step will include logging in and entering details like E-mail Id. They will also have to answer a few questions on their awareness for TISSNET exam.
- After they are successfully registered with the site, they will receive a confirmation e-mail and the password mentioned on it.
Click Here for TISSNET 2019 Registration (Started from 30th October 2018)
How to Fill TISSNET 2019 Application Form
After the registration process has been done successfully, candidates have to be aware of how to fill TISSNET 2019 application form. To do it properly, they need to do the following:
- They have to log in into the account with the help of the credentials they received in their e-mail ID after the registration process was over.
- The next step would be of entering personal, educational, and communication details.
- Once they enter all the details in the proper manner, they would be required to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- In the final step, the candidates will have to make payment of the TISSNET 2019 application fee and then submit it.
Before they finally submit the application fee, they are advised to go through it properly so that nothing incorrect information is mentioned in it.
Things to Keep Handy before Filling up the TISSNET Application Form 2019
There are some of the documents that candidates must keep handy while filling up the TISSNET 2019 application form.
- They must keep scanned copy of their passport size photo in JPEG/PNG format and the size would be of Width X Height – 113 X 170 pixels.
- The scanned copy of their signature in JPEG/PNG format in the size of Width X Height – 302 X 132 pixels.
- Candidates, who come under the category of SC/ST, must submit their Cast Certificate in PDF format.
- SC/ST/OBC (NC) candidates also must submit their income certificate in PDF format.
- OBC candidates must submit their Non-creamy Layer Certificate in PDF format.
- The differently abled candidates must submit their Certificate for disability in PDF format.
Candidates are highly advised to check each of information they enter into the TISSNET 2019 application form before they finally submit it. They also need to make sure that the information they enter into the application is completely correct. They need to be aware of the fact that the application form fill up and submission process will only be completed if they make the payment of the application in the proper manner. Also, they must keep a print out of the application form after they have completely filled it up. While filling up the application form, they should not keep multiple tabs open as it can lead to slow down of the internet connection and some kind of error may also occur.