AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form – The AIIMS PG application form has been released for July Session by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi on 1 May, 2020. The application form was released in online mode. Aspiring candidates, who wish to fill up the AIIMS PG 2020 application form for the upcoming July session, will first have to register themselves for the entrance examination. A few changes have been introduced by the exam organising authority, AIIMS, New Delhi. The changes are discussed in this article.
The AIIMS PG 2020 application process is divided into two steps, which include Basic Registration and Final Registration. Candidates, who are going to take the July AIIMS PG 2020 session, will have to go through the Basic Registration process. They will have to submit a few basic details and upload images. If they want to continue with the registration procedure, provided their basic registration process is considered by the authorities; the candidates will have to take part in the further process, which is Final Registration.
Filling the AIIMS PG 2020 application form means candidates are applying for a total of 499 seats in courses like the Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and MCh, in different AIIMS institutions. The AIIMS PG entrance examination is conducted twice a year. Therefore, the application form is also released twice a year.
Important Dates: AIIMS PG 2020
Important Dates for July Session
|AIIMS PG 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Online application process starts on||November 27, 2019|
|Online application process ends on||February 10, 2020|
|Online registration status will be available on||February 17 to 21, 2020|
|Final status to be updated||February 27 , 2020|
|Final Registration Start on||May 1 to 8, 2020|
|Final Registration end on||May 1 to 8, 2020|
|Availability of admit cards||May 20, 2020|
|Examination date||June 5, 2020|
|Declaration of examination result||June 11, 2020|
|Date for 1st counseling||July , 2020|
|Date for 2nd counseling||July , 2020|
|Date for Open counseling||July , 2020|
Important Dates for January Session
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online application process starts from||August 2020|
|Online application process ends in||September 2020|
|Availability of admit cards||October 2020|
|Examination date||November 2020|
|Declaration of examination result||November 2020|
|Date for 1st counseling||December 2020|
|Date for 2nd counseling||December 2020|
|Date for Open counseling||February 2021|
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who want to apply for AIIMS PG 2020, must go through the AIIMS PG 2020 eligibility criteria before they fill up the application form. They must be aware of the fact that if they do not fulfil the eligibility criteria, their application form will not be accepted. Here are the eligibility criteria with which candidates can enlighten themselves.
- The candidates must be the citizens of India.
- The candidates must have the Degree in MBBS to apply for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- The candidates who come under the SC/ST category must secure minimum marks of 50% and General category candidates will have to obtain 55% aggregate marks.
- The aspiring candidates must have completed their 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before January 30, 2020.
- Candidates, who are applying for July Session, must complete their training on or before July 30, 2020.
How to Fill AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
Candidates, who are wondering as in how to fill AIIMS PG application form, must go through the below mentioned points:
- The first step to fill up the application form for AIIMS PG is by visiting the official website.
- They must know that the process has to be done online.
- For the July session, the application form is available from November 27, 2019.
- The registration process will end on February 10, 2020.
- Once the application fee is paid, there will be no changes allowed.
- Last year, image correction facility was provided by the authority. It is expected to be provided to the candidates this year as well.
- The application correction facility will be provided completely online.
- At the time of filling up the application form, candidates will have to select the exam centre according to their preference and convenience.
- Once the application form is filled, candidates must make it a point to keep a printed copy of it.
- They will not have to send any application or any other documents to the university by post.
Click Now for AIIMS PG 2020 Registration July session
Application Fee for AIIMS PG 2020
Candidates must keep a track of all important dates as it will help them not to miss out on any event. Also, they must fill up the application form correctly in order to get it accepted by the exam organizing authority.