AEEE 2019 is organised by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham to offer admission to candidates in their B.Tech programmes. The tentative date to apply for the entrance exam is going to be in mid-October, 2018. The application form will be available to the aspiring candidates in both online and offline modes. Candidates will have to register themselves either online or through printing the OMR application in the format prescribed by the University. Like the application form, the entrance exam will also be conducted in both online and offline modes. The test will be held in 102 cities across the country. AEEE 2019 is going to be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for the admission of eligible candidates into three out of five of its campuses, which include Amritapuri Campus, Bengaluru Campus and Coimbatore Campus. Candidates, who obtain a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM in their 12th standard, will be able to apply for the entrance exam. The result for AEEE 2019 is expected to be announced in the first week of May, 2019.
AEEE 2019 Exam Overview
|Name of Exam||Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering|
|Commonly Known As||AEEE|
|Conducting Body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate Entrance Examination|
|Number of Applicants||70,000 Approximately|
|Number of Test Centres in India||102 Centres|
AEEE 2019 Important Dates (Schedule)
Candidates must make effort to know the important dates of AEEE 2019. The important dates would mainly include detailed schedule of the entrance exam and even the admission procedure. Aspiring candidates must keep a track of these dates so that they do not miss out on any important event. The tentative dates are mentioned herein below:
|Online Application Form Releases||November, 2018|
|OMR Application Form will be Available||November, 2018|
|Last Date for receiving OMR Application Form||Last week of March, 2019|
|Final Date for Submitting Completed Online Application Form||Last week of March, 2019|
|Slot Booking for Online Examination (CBT) and Admit Card availability||First Week of April, 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Admit Card for Offline exam||First Week of April, 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||Third Week of April, 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||Fourth Week of April, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First Week of May, 2019|
|AEEE 2019 Counselling Commences||First Week of June, 2019|
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to take admission in any of the campus of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Deemed to be) University, must go through the eligibility criteria set up by the university. It is one of the most important things to check as only through this, they will get to know if they will be allowed to take the entrance exam or not. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Aspiring candidates must have been born on or after 1st July, 1997.
- They must have completed their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will be appearing for their Class 12th exams in March/April, 2019 also may apply; however, they must keep in mind that they score at least 60% marks in aggregate.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The application process can be done through by the candidates in both online and offline mode. Mentioned here are some steps that the candidates must go through in order to fill up the application for of AEEE 2019.
- Registration: Candidates will have to start with the registration process by entering details about themselves which will include Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Contact number, School name, Mode of AEEE 2019 examination, Test centre, etc. They will then have to click on to the ’Submit’ button. They will be able to view as well as edit the details if required. After they make the required changes, they will have to click on the ‘I confirm’ button in order to continue with the application submission process.
- Upload Photo: The candidates are required to upload the scanned image of their latest passport size photograph of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm and the file size should be between 5 kb and 20 kb.
- Application Fee Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 either online or through Demand Draft.
- Submission: After successfully submitting the application form, candidates will have to get a printout of the online application form and along with the Demand Draft send it to the address:
“The Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170”.
- Candidates can get the application form from Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank by paying Rs. 1000. Along with the application form, they will also get Handbook and Admission Brochure.
- They can also get the application form from the University counter by presenting a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” which will be payable at Coimbatore.
- The third way of getting the application form is from Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore. The candidates will have to provide with their full address along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.
- After receiving the application form, they will have to duly fill up the OMR printed application form and send it to the address mentioned above. This has to be done before the last day of submitting the application form.
Application Fee: AEEE 2019
The application fee for AEEE 2019 is Rs.1000. The application fee can be paid through either Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking or Demand Draft.
AEEE 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates are allowed to choose the exam centre as per their preference and convenience.
|States and Union Territories with Code Number||State||City||City Code||Mode of Exam (CBT/P&P)|
|39||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||01||CBT|
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must enlighten themselves with the exam pattern of AEEE 2019 before they proceed for the entrance exam.
|1||Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Paper and Pencil Based)|
|2||Duration of Examination||150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)|
|3||Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) or Objective Questions|
|4||Total Number of Questions||100|
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is something that all the candidates are required to know about. They must know that the syllabus will be based mostly on the subjects of Class 11th and 12th. The AEEE 2019 syllabus is mentioned herein below:
|1||Physics||Units and dimensions, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Mechanics,Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics.|
|2||Chemistry||Alcohols, Basic Concepts, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium and Thermodynamics, Aldehydes, Ketones, Atomic Structure, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry, Solid State and Solutions, Hydrogen, Electrochemistry,S-Block Elements, P-Block Elements, D, F-Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Phenols and Ethers, Carboxylic Acids and Amines, Polymers and Biomolecules, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life.|
|3||Mathematics||Complex Numbers, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Permutations and Combinations, Matrices and Determinants, Probability, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Integral Calculus, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Differential Calculus, Differential Equations, Two Dimensional Geometry, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry.|
AEEE 2019 Slot Booking
After filling up the application form, candidates will have to book the slot, which will include examination centre, date and time, as per their convenience. Candidates, who fail to do so, will be assigned slots on the basis of the availability. Candidates can book the slot either in the online or offline mode. Through the online mode, they will have to visit the official website and choose the exam centre, date and time as per their preference. Those who are opting for the offline mode, will be provided with a single slot which will be announced later. Candidates will have to select two test centres and out of two they will be allotted with the first preference. The candidates will have to mention their preferences at the time of booking the slot online. The slot booking is done on a first come first serve basis.
AEEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must know that they will be able to download the admit card only if they successfully book the slots. They have to keep in mind, the admit card can be downloaded from the official website of AEEE 2019. Another important thing that they have to take care is to check that if certain details are there in the admit card or not. The details include AEEE e-Hall Ticket number, Test date, Reporting time, Test duration, Candidate’s name, AEEE 2019 Registration number and Address of the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to take the entrance test without the admit card. Therefore, they must keep the admit card safely until their admission process is over.
AEEE Answer Key 2019
The answer key is released by the admission authorities after the exam is over. The answer key has not been released by the University so far; however, if it releases, the answer key will be updated in this article. The answer key will help the candidates to get an estimated score of their exam.
AEEE Result 2019
The result is expected to be declared by the first week of May, 2019 in online mode. Candidates, who take the entrance test, will be able to check their result as well as ranks online. By login into the site, they can check their result and their All Indian Ranks.
AEEE 2019 Cutoff
The cutoff is released by the admission authority. Candidates must know that the cutoff will vary from one institute to the other. The cutoff will help the candidates to know if they will be eligible for admission in the participating institutes or not.
AEEE Counselling 2019
The counselling process for AEEE 2019 is likely to start from the last week of May, 2019. Only those candidates will be called for the counselling process, who have successfully qualified the exam. The counselling process will be done offline where candidates will have to make themselves available at the respective allotted venue. The dates, sessions and rank numbers of the candidates for counselling will be published in the official website of the university by the first week of May, 2019. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to submit a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000. The documents that candidates will have to carry at the time of counselling are:
- Counselling call letter
- Admit card of AEEE 2019
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Migration Certificate from School
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling fee in the form of non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs. 10,000 in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
- Tuition fee in the form of Demand draft for Rs. 50,000 in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. This payment has to be done in advance before the seat is allotted.
AEEE 2019 Participating Institutes
- Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
- Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru
Fee Structure for AEEE 2019
|Scholarships||Amritapuri Campus||Bengaluru Campus||Coimbatore Campus|
|Scholarship seats||Fees||Scholarship seats||Fees||Scholarship seats||Fees|
|Fees for remaining seats||351||2,40,000||351||2,60,000||663||3,00,000|
The Admissions Co-ordinator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai
Coimbatore-641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 – 2685169/170
E-mail: [email protected]