LSAT India Application Form 2020 has been released on 6th December 2019. The application released by Pearson VUE on behalf of USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Candidates will be able to have access to the LSAT India application form 2020 online by entering their registration credentials in the official website. In order to take the LSAT 2020 entrance examination, candidates will have to fill up the application form and submit it along with application fee. However, they must be sure about the details they enter into the application form. They must check the application form before submitting it because once the application fee is paid and the application is submitted, candidates will not get any chance to make changes.
LSAT India Application Form 2020 Dates
|Online Registration for LSAT India 2020 starts||6th of December 2019|
|Online registration for LSAT India 2020 closes||1st of May 2020|
|LSAT India Application Form starts||6 December 2019|
|LSAT India Application Form closes||1 May 2020|
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates are advised to check each of the LSAT India eligibility criteria 2020. This is a very important part as the candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the test. The eligibility criteria that the candidates need to match are mentioned herein below:
For Integrated Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The aspiring candidates must qualify class 12th board exam from an accredited board.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum score that the candidates need to have in their 12th boards is 45%.
For UG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized college or university of the country.
- Minimum Marks: They must have obtained 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
For PG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified Bachelor’s or integrated law courses from any recognized college or university.
- Minimum Marks: They must have secured 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
LSAT India Registration 2020
Before filling up the application form, candidates will be required to go through the LSAT India registration 2020 process. Candidates will first have to visit the official website and then go to the registration section. They will have to enter some required details after which they will receive an email in their registered email address with a verification link. They will be required to click on their verification link and once they are through, they can log in to proceed with their LSAT India application form 2020.
Click Here for (LSAT India 2020 Registration Process)
LSAT India Application Form 2020 Details
- The LSAT India application form 2020 process will be carried online.
- The application form available to candidates from the 6th of December, 2019.
- After the registration process has been done successfully, candidates will have to enter all required details in the application form and also upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled up application form so that it can be used in the future.
- The candidates will not have to send the printout of the application form to the LSAT office.
LSAT India Application Fee
There is no confirmed report of the application fee for LSAT India 2020 so far. However, mentioned below is the expected application fee.
- To complete the application process, candidates will be required to pay INR 3800/-.
- The payment of the application fee can be done only through online modes such as using debit/credit cards/ RuPay/wallet/internet banking etc.
- Payment through Demand Draft or Pay Cheque will not be accepted as the application fee.
- The application fee will be the same for all categories of candidates.
If candidates come across any sort of discrepancy, they must get in touch with the exam organizing authority, i.e. Pearson VUE on behalf of USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC). They also must go through the eligibility criteria before considering taking the LSAT 2020.