MICAT 2019 Registration – The MICAT 2019 registration process has already been started from August 24, 2018. The exam conducting authority for MICAT is the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA). The candidates interested in MICAT will be able to register themselves online at mica.ac.in. The application form for MICAT 2019 needs to be submitted by November 20, 2018. Candidates must make sure that they enter only correct information and also verify the same in the application form before they submit it. There are chances that candidates do not get the opportunity to edit the information later.
MICAT 2019 Registration Details
MICAT is conducted twice a year. Candidates can either take MICAT 1 or MICAT 2. The registration process for MICAT 1 has already started, while for MICAT 2, the registration process will commence on January 30, 2019. Mentioned below are the details of registration dates MICAT 2019.
|MICAT Registration 2019||Important Dates|
|Opening date of Application Form||24 August 2018||03 Jan 2019|
|Closing date of MICAT 2019 Application Form||20 Nov 2018||30 Jan 2019|
|MICAT 2019 Exam Date||01 Dec 2018||09 Feb 2019|
MICAT 2019 Registration Fee
To register for the entrance examination, candidates will have to make payment of Rs.1985. The registration fee can be paid through the Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Important Documents for MICAT 2019 Registration
Candidates must keep some documents handy at the time of registration process for MICAT 2019: The documents are as follows:
- Class 10th, 12th, graduation certificates
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Aadhaar Card
- Debit Card/Credit Card for the payment of the registration fee
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
Things Candidates Must Consider Before Registering for MICAT 2019
- Candidates are advised to keep all their documents of the qualifying exam as well as other documents ready before they get started with the MICAT registration 2019 process.
- They need to have a valid email address as well as mobile number so that all communications in the future can be done through these mediums.
- They must upload the documents carefully enough as per the specifications prescribed by the exam organising authority in order to avoid the chances of rejection of the application form.
- They must keep scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature so that those can be uploaded.
- As the application fee is paid by the candidates, they are advised to wait for some time as in many occasions it has been found that the server takes time to verify the payment. Also, the candidates must not press refresh or back button, especially when the payment is in process.
It is suggested to the candidates to complete the MICAT 2019 registration at the earliest to avoid last moment hustle.
Steps of MICAT 2019 Registration:
- Candidates need to visit the official site where they will find a link to register themselves to the site. They have to click on it and proceed. They have to enter details like name, mobile number, email address and click on to ‘Submit’ button. After submitting the registration details, candidates will receive the login credential in their e-mail ID. By using their login credentials, they will have to enter the account and start filling up the application form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to enter their personal details like Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status, Name of the Father/ Mother/ Guardian, complete address of the candidate, an alternate email ID and Choice of centre for MICAT; qualification details like Class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Master/ PG details and selecting the work experience from the drop-down menu. They also have to mention their CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score. They will be required to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph as well as a signature in JPEG/GIF format.
- In the third step, candidates will have to pay Rs.1985 as registration fee. The fee can be paid through various modes such as Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card. As the candidates complete the registration process, they can take a print out of the filled up application form and keep with themselves for future reference.
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they get started with the MICAT 2019 registration and application form fill up the process. If they are found to be not matching the eligibility criteria, their application process may get stuck or even rejected.