NEET 2019 Preparation Tips – Candidates preparing for medical entrance must be wondering about how to prepare for NEET 2019. In this article, let us discuss the preparation tips that can help aspirants to set up their 3 months study plan to crack NEET 2019 in one go.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, which is popularly called as NEET 2019 is a national level and in fact, main entrance examination for admission to medicine and allied courses in India. Until last year, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). However, from the upcoming session, the National Testing Agency will be responsible for conducting the entrance test. NEET was earlier conducted for admission to only medical and dental courses. But, now through NEET, the candidates can get admission to the medical, dental and AYUSH courses of the country. Candidates who want to crack NEET 2019 must start their preparation for the entrance examination at the earliest. More than 13 lakh candidates are expected to appear for the test this year. While candidates start their preparation for the entrance test, they must gather information about important dates, examination pattern, and preparation strategies.
3 Month Study Plan to Crack NEET 2019
Making a study plan is certainly going to be helpful for candidates who are preparing for NEET 2019. Mentioned herein below are three tables of 3 Month Study Plan to Crack NEET 2019. Candidates who are also preparing for their 12th boards and the ones, who are preparing without coaching, might find this helpful.
Month 1 Study Plan
Week 1: Electrostatics (Electric Charges & Fields, Electric potential & capacitance
Week2: Mechanics (Units and Dimensions)
Week 3: Magnetism
Week 4: Current Electricity (Electromagnetism Induction and AC)
Week 1: Basics of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons & Halides
Week 2: Hydro Carbons & Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Week 3: Organic Chemistry (Aldehydes, Ketones, Ether)
Week 4: Polymers and Chemistry in Every- day life
Week 1: Diversity in Living World (Excluding Animal Kingdom)
Week 2: Reproduction
Week 3: Cell Structure and Functions
Week 4: Biology in Human Welfare
Month 2 Study Plan
Week 1: Laws of Motion, Work Energy & Power
Week2: Modern Physics and Optics
Week 3: Kinematics
Week 4: Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and fluids
Week 1: Mole Concept & States of Matter
Week 2: Solutions, Solid State, Equilibrium
Week 3: Atomic Structure
Week 4: Chemical Kinematics and Surface Chemistry
Week 1: Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
Week 2: Genetics and Evolution
Week 3: Physiology
Week 4: Biotechnology and Its Applications
Month 3 Study Plan
Week 1: Atomic Nucleus & Semiconductors
Week2: Thermodynamics, Kinetic theory of Gases, Properties of Matter
Week 3: Mechanics (Oscillations and Waves)
Week 4: Electromagnetic Waves and Communication Systems
Week 1: Chemical Bonding
Week 2: D & F block Elements
Week 3: Classification of Elements, S-block Elements, Hydrogen and its Compounds
Week 4: P Block Elements
Week 1: Exchange of Gases, Body Fluids and Circulation
Week 2: Ecology
Week 3: Plant Physiology
Week 4: Animal Kingdom
Quick NEET 2019 Preparation Tips
Here are some quick NEET 2019 preparation tips. Candidates who do not have much time but they need to prepare for this entrance test can go through these tips, as these might be helpful for them.
- The first tip is of preparing as per the syllabus. It is unofficially mandatory for the candidates to gather information about the NEET 2019 syllabus that is prescribed by the exam organising authority. To save time, candidates must compare the syllabus with that of their board’s and cover those areas as well which are not there in their board’s syllabus.
- They must prepare a study table. This will help them follow a certain pattern. Including short intervals in between the study hours will help them avoid stress and boredom.
- They must consult previous years’ question papers. In fact, in many cases some questions are also repeated. Therefore, consulting the previous years’ question papers will help them understanding the question patterns as well as having an idea of what type of questions they may come across in the test.
- Every candidate has a weaker area as it is not possible for any student to do well in all the subjects and even topics. They must figure out their weaker areas and work on it.
- Candidates must make it a point to take mock tests. They must take as many online mock tests as possible. Mock tests help improve skills, knowledge, performance and timing of the candidates.
- To prepare well without any problem and appear for the exam on the specific day of the test, they must keep themselves well and take care of their health.
Best Books to Prepare for NEET 2019
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Practise books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- GRB Bathla publications for Biology