SNAP 2018 Application Form available from the 28th of August, 2018 by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). The registration and application fill up process will be completely online. The aspiring candidates would first require to register themselves with the official site and then they can proceed to fill up the application form by logging in the site. The last date of registration is going to be the fourth week of November, 2018. While filling in the form, candidates would be able to choose at least three cities as their exam centres, as per their preference. The SNAP 2018 will be conducted by the exam body in the 16th of December 2018. Candidates can get an idea of the important dates such as exam date, admit card release and result declaration by going through the below mentioned table.
|Events of SNAP 2018||Important Dates|
|SNAP Registration Starts||28th of August, 2018|
|Last Date of Registration for SNAP 2018||26th of November, 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment for SNAP 2018||26th of November, 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Admit Card||1st of December, 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Exam Date||16th of December, 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Result Declaration||2nd Week of January, 2019|
Pre-requisites for SNAP 2018 Registration Process
- Candidates must have a laptop or a desktop computer with a high speed of internet connectivity.
- They must have a valid email address as well as contact details (registered mobile number).
- They must possess recent coloured photograph in .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .gif formats, with size not more than 10 KB or 100 KB.
- They must keep their mark-sheets or Degree certificates handy as these will be needed to enter the details while filling up the SNAP 2018 application form.
Guidelines for Filling SNAP Application Form 2018
- The first and foremost thing the candidates will have to do is to visit the official site of SNAP and click on to the “Register” button available on website.
- Then they will have to fill in the personal, educational, and all other required details in the space provided.
- In the third step, they will have to upload their recent coloured pass port size photo. They must keep in mind that the size of the passport size photo should not exceed 100KB and must be in .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .gif format.
Application Form Fee: SNAP 2018
The application fee is something that every candidate has to pay in order to complete the application process. This will be a fee of Rs. 1750, which will be non-refundable. The modes through which the application form fee can be paid are Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash and Demand Draft.
Online Options: Candidates who are using their credit or debit card to pay the application fee must know that their card has to be either a Visa or Master card. Those who are using Net Banking can transfer the fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account.
Cash Payment: After the registration process is over, candidates will be required to print the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ from the SNAP official website. The process will be divided into three parts and the candidates would be required to Pay Rs. 1750 in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in their city. Two stamped parts of the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ will be returned by the bank to the candidates. The candidate copy has to be kept by the candidates, as this will serve as the payment receipt. The stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ will have to be signed by the candidate, which they then will have to send to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
Payment by Demand Draft: Candidates will also be able to pay through a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750 from any Nationalized Bank. The Demand Draft has to be in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. The mode of payment has to be chosen as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Candidates must not forget taking a print of the payment advice form, filling up the DD details, signing and sending it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat to the address mentioned herein below:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
Click Here for Apply
After filling in the SNAP 2018 application form successfully, candidates will be able to download the admit card, which is likely to be available in the site from the 1st of December 2018. Only those candidates will be able to download it who fill up the application properly, submit it and pay the fee.