BITSAT Application Form 2019 is due to be released by the Birla Institute of Science and Technology (BITS) Pilani, around third week of December, 2018. The window for application submission will be open till March 2019. Candidates must understand the eligibility criteria to qualify the test and then they may apply in the official website of BITS.
BITSAT Application Form 2019 Dates
|BITSAT 2019 Application||Dates Tentative|
|Application form released in||2nd week – December, 2019|
|Last date to Apply for BITSAT 2019||2nd week – March, 2019|
|Correction in Application Form||3rd week – March, 2019|
|BITSAT Online Test||3rd – 4th week – May, 2019|
|Apply for Admission with 12th marks||May – June, 2019|
BITSAT Registration 2019
The registration for BITSAT Application form 2019 is only available online. To apply, candidates will have to register first with feeding in the details of the applicant such as Name, Date of Birth, Email address and Gender. After successfully filling in the registration form, candidates may proceed to the application form which would require them to fill in more personal details as well as information such as Address and Details of education. They would also be required to upload scanned images of the applicant’s passport photograph and signature. They have to ensure that the size of photograph is below 50KB for the passport photo and below 30KB for signature. Applicants should ensure that they take utmost care when they fill in the details since they may need these in the future. Taking a printout of the same is also advised.
Steps for filling for BITSAT Application Form 2019
- Go to official website: The starting point of the application journey would be the BITS official website admission page http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx. Once the applicants are there, they will be presented instructions of the application form. Only after reading the application instructions carefully the applicant should click on the “Allow me to apply” button. In the following page the applicant needs to click upon the “New Registration” button.
- Registration: As mentioned earlier the applicant needs to fill in the registration form with the required details. After filling the required details and submitting the form the “application number” is generated.
- Application Form: The application form has various sections where the applicant needs to provide relevant information. The sections are as below:
- Personal details: The applicant needs to provide the details such as
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Pin code
- Land Line Number (if any)
- Mobile Number
- 12th examination details: The applicants need to provide the details of their 12th examination such as:
- Name of Institute presently studying in / last attended
- Select Name of Examination Board
- Year of passing
- Choose the Subjects to be taken for Part IV of BITSAT
- Exam Centre Preference: The applicant needs to provide the preference of center where the applicant wishes to attempt the BITSAT. Since the choice of center does not make any difference in their test, the applicant should choose a center that is convenient. The centre allocation is done keeping in mind the number of candidates applied.
BITSAT Application Fee Payment
Following this the applicant will be redirected to application fee payment screen where they need to pay the application fee of ₹2950 for male candidates and ₹2450 for female candidates. The fees may be paid through various modes such as
- Credit/Debit cards
- Cash payment via ICICI bank generated pay-in slip
- PayTM wallet
Once the payment has successfully been made, the application process is over.
BITSAT Application Form 2019 Correction
The BITSAT application form usually has a correction window following the few days from the application deadline which has been observed till now. It is advised that the applicants should ensure to fill in the right details instead of depending upon the correction window. It is not confirmed that the correction window will be available or not in 2019 and can only be confirmed once the dates are announced from the BITSAT conducting body.
The Eligibility criteria of the BITSAT Application form 2019 should be met by the applicants to ensure that they can secure admission at BITS.
Requirements: BITSAT Application Form 2019
The following should be kept ready when filling up the registration and application form online.
- Valid Email ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- 12th Marksheet
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Medium for Payment
Applicants must ensure that they have noted their application number so that they can retrieve their application details at any time. To retrieve their application number details they have to go to the official website and click on the link “Find application number”. Once they are there, they have to fill in the details such as email-id, mobile number, gender and date of birth. Once they click the “proceed” button, they can have their application number.